Labels

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Pre-School Diet

My kids have always been good eaters.  Today, however, my son must have set some kind of record.  I don't know if it was "I'm settling into school, gotta have brain fuel" or what, but my four-year-old ate like someone 10 years older.  At least.  Check out what this child ate:

Breakfast
  • Glass of milk
  • Two Chobani flips (Coco Loco is our family favorite!)
Lunch
  • Glass of milk
  • Stroganoff
  • Four helpings of salad (He is a big fan of Marzetti's Roasted Garlic Italian Vinaigrette!)  
Snack (at school)
  • Cheese stick (in a Spider Man wrapper, of course!)
  • Morning Glory Muffin (that he helped me make, chock full of fruits and veggies)
  • One banana
Snack (after school)
  • A second Morning Glory Muffin (His sister was having one, after all . . . )
Supper
  • Glass of milk
  • Grilled cheese sandwich
  • 1/2 of a cucumber
  • A strawberry Oikos yogurt (He asked for a second one . . . I told him to eat more cukes . . . and he did!)   
I'm glad my kids have good appetites.  I'm even happier that they eat healthy foods and enjoy doing it.  But if he eats like this now . . . what in the world am I going to do when he's a teenager???

No comments:

Post a Comment