Labels

Friday, June 3, 2016

My Garden Prayer

Give me rest.
Give me peace.
Give me freedom from grief.

Give me joy.
Give me hope.
Give me faith in what's ahead.

Give me grace.
Give me mercy.
Give me forgiveness for myself. 

Give me sunshine.
Give me rain.
Give me room to bloom and grow. 

Give me children who love You.
Give me work that sustains us. 
Give me creativity and passion and strength for the journey.

Give me a heart that is whole.
Give me a soul that is clean.
Give me a self that reaches out and ministers to others. 

Give me Yourself, and I will have everything else besides. 

1 comment:

  1. The prayer itself is evidence that He hears and answers, and that He has blessed you with a hunger and thirst for righteousness.
    "He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?"

    ReplyDelete